Monday, June 18, 2007

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day to all the amazing men that are in our lives. Jeremy and I were truly blessed with wonderful parents. Since it was Father's Day yesterday, I will give props to our Dads. My Dad, Tom, (aka Grandpa) and Jeremy's Dad, Buddy, (aka Papa), are just fantastic men. They are both funny, sweet, loving, and Godly examples of how fathers should be.

Which leads me to the newest Dad in our family, my wonderful husband Jeremy. This was his first official Father's Day. Whooo-hooo. Jeremy is a wonderful dad, and Jackson and I are so lucky that he is in our lives. He is willing to do anything that Jackson or I need, without even a complaint. We are so spoiled by him. Jackson told me to tell everyone that he loves his Daddy so much. I hope you had a fantastic Father's day!

0 random thoughts:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...