Tuesday, August 14, 2007

It's my 1st Birthday!!!

It's my birthday and Mommy bought me this cool shirt to wear today. Don't you love it! I also got to take cupcakes to school to eat for snack today. They were so yummy!



Mommy and Daddy had to get super embarassing pictures outside before school. They are making a really big deal out of today. I have my party on Saturday. I can't wait to see everybody and eat more cake and ice cream.

Happy Birthday to me...Happy Birthday to me..

Happy Birthday to MEEEEEE..Happy Birthday to me!

2 random thoughts:

Unknown said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JACKSON!!!
you are SO big! :)

Amy said...

Happy Birthdy my sweet boy. Your mimi loves you so much. I wish I could be there to give you a birthday hug and kiss!! I will see you soon.

Love your Mimi (Aunt Amy)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...