Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Just another day...

Okay. Let me rehash what is new with the Wade’s. This may get kinda long. Just bear with me.

1. We make yet another checkmark off the list of common childhood illnesses: Hand, foot, and mouth disease, not to be confused with Hoof and Mouth disease which apparently is a disease that cows get. Jackson got taken to the Dr. on Friday and she said that he had a “virus” and a sore throat. Just keep him comfortable with Tylenol and lots of stuff to drink. Ok. We can do that. So we hop in the car to make the 4.5 hour trek to Mississippi. Jackson traveled just fine. That’s because he was just storing up his misery to serve it to us cold as soon as everyone was ready to go to bed. He was up most of the night, which in turn means that most of us were up most of the night. It was to say the least, a rough night. Very long….
On Saturday, Jackson was miserable for most of the day, and when we went to Amy and Adam’s engagement party on Saturday night he was just not a happy camper. Let me stress, if you have ever had the pleasure of meeting Jackson, he is delightful. A true joy. Not so this weekend. That is one of he biggest reasons that we knew he was sick. I did a little research Saturday night and I found a lot of stuff on HF&M. Not so much fun. Jackson broke out in the bumps on Sunday, stayed home from school on Monday, and thank goodness…He is doing tons better today.

2. Jackson is cutting 3 teeth right now. He is a drool monkey, and my carpet has the spots to prove it.

3. I saw what my bridesmaid dress for Amy and Adams wedding is going to look like. Beautiful. Imagine this…watermelon color, strapless dress with a sweetheart neckline, and rouching around the waist. You know you’re jealous. It’s okay. I would be too!

4. I finally got the pleasure of meeting Heather and Trey Skaggs. For those of you out there who blogstalk like I do, you totally know what it feels like to get to know someone through their blog, but you have never met them in person. Now I have finally met Heather. She is hilarious, and I like her even more now that I actually can say that I know her. She is another one of Amy’s bridesmaids. Heather, if you are reading this, I need help making a blog banner. Any suggestions?

I guess that’s all for my list. Have a great day!

1 random thoughts:

Unknown said...

Oh i am so happy i got a blog shout out!!! So glad I got to me you and the fam as well. We will have fun with this whole bridesmaid thing!!!

Banner....hmmm...I will be happy to do anything for you! Just let me know colors, pictures, sayings, etc...and I will make you one for the low, low price of $350/hour. SIKE! FOR FREE!!!

Give Jackson a squeeze for me. He is adorable. I hope he feels better soon. :(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...