Friday, August 24, 2007

Last night I happened to catch on the 6:00 report of our local news station, WSFA, that if you were outside at exactly 8:04 p.m. you could catch a glimpse of the International Space Station (ISS) shooting through the sky. So what do you think I did? Oh yes. I made Jeremy go into the backyard with me at 8:00 to make sure that I didn’t miss the blessed event. So there we are, staring into the sky, and all I can see is one bright star and a bunch of clouds. So I looked the other direction and I spotted what appeared to be a dot that was moving through the sky. There I am saying, “Jeremy…I promise, that’s it. Look right there. I promise it’s moving.” I am so smug and proud of myself for being the first one to spot the ISS. Then I turned around toward the direction of the moon, and there it was. It looked just like a comet shooting through the sky right over the moon. It was so neat to see. It turned out that the dot that I was convinced was moving, was in fact, just a star. So much for my little dot in the sky. Sigh.

In other news, Jeremy and I will be traveling to Southside this weekend for his 10 year class reunion. I have joke with him that having a ten year reunion officially means that you are old. He quickly reminds me that my reunion is next year, so that means that I am almost old.

I even more news, I have had so many people tell me that they thought that we should enter Jackson’s tooth brushing video into America’s Funniest Home Videos. After the 5th person told me that, I decided that I would do it. Soooo, I have entered the video, and filled out the 18 pages worth of legal disclaimers that go with entering a video. (Seriously people…18 pages. Are they kidding me?) So be watching AFV and vote for us to win $100,000. I really do think its funny, and videos a lot dumber than his have won major moola on AFV. Get Ready. Jackson is about to make his television debut!

1 random thoughts:

McCrory Family said...

We use Windows Movie Maker to edit all of our videos. It is really easy to use!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget