Friday, September 07, 2007

A little recap

Okay, so I am sitting here at work with not a whole lot to do, so I have decided to do a little recap of this week.

Monday: Labor Day…so, so, so nice to have a day off from work.

Tuesday: Jackson’s eye appointment and pediatrician visit for a stubborn cold. Jeremy and Jackson spent a total of 4 hours sitting in waiting rooms for Dr’s appointments. I don’t envy them, and I especially don’t envy Jeremy having to entertain Jackson for that about of time with limited resources in the diaper bag.

Wednesday: The normal , don’t have time to take a breath, work-to-church rush.

Thursday: We begin our 13 week Financial Peace University of Mr. Dave Ramsey. This class is not going to be fun, but I know that it will be great for Jeremy and I to follow his principles. So here we go with, “Live like no one else, so later you can live like no one else.” Can you just feel the excitement dripping out of this blog post? I thought so.

Friday: Just a normal work day, with no real big plans pending for this weekend, which is totally fine by me.

I hope ya’ll have a great weekend. Talk to you later!

0 random thoughts:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...