Thursday, November 08, 2007

Not feeling so good...

Hey everyone. Sorry for the lack of stuff this week. We are still stuck in sick land. Just when I had to open my big mouth and say that Jackson and I were doing fine, Jackson had to go and get a fever virus. He has had it since Tuesday night, and his fever, at the highest, hit 103 last night. Poor kid! All that being said, I think he is feeling a lot better today, and we are going to keep our fingers crossed that we will be done with this by tomorrow. My Mom has been taking good care of him, so I know he is in good hands, but it is just no fun having a sick child. You could just look at him and tell that he was sick. Normally, he is into everything, all the time...Not now. He just wants to be held and cuddle (which is fine with me). I love my cuddle time with little man. So keep our family in your prayers. Maybe we will ALL be better soon. Have a great day!

0 random thoughts:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...