Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Happy Birthday Amy!!!

I want to give a huge Happy Birthday shout-out to my favorite Sister-in-law, Amy Elizabeth Wade on her birthday. She is amazing, and I feel so incredibly blessed to know her. She is such a witness for Christ, and has a heart of gold. She is so wonderful, and Jeremy and I are so excited about being in her wedding on 06/07/08. She and Adam are going to have a terrific life together, and everyone knows that their kids will be the smartest kids in the world (except Jackson of course!!) Hopefully we will be able to come visit this weekend, and let Jackson give her a big Birthday kiss. We love you Amy!!! Happy Birthday!!!!

In other news, today is the 1o year anniversary of the death of my Grandpa, Ben Moore. He was a fantastic grandfather, and I will always treasure knowing that his grandkids were forever "his characters." I will always miss him and love him!!

1 random thoughts:

Amy said...

Thank you sister. I have enjoyed sharing a name with you, but only for five more months my dear. Thanks for the birthday wishes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...