Monday, January 14, 2008

Just another Manic Monday (oooh ooohh)

Hey everyone. I wanted to say a quick hello out there to the blogger world. I have a few things to share for a cold and breezy Monday.

First of all, today is Jackson's 17 month birthday. I can't believe that it has been almost a year and a half since he was born. He has just been the best thing ever, and it is so much fun watching him learn new things. Seriously, he is like a sponge now, and you can almost see the wheels spinning in his head while he figures out how things work. He is amazing!!!

We had a great trip to Hattiesburg this weekend. Jackson had a great time as usual, and I picked out my dress. It is the one in the picture. It will be all pink (think watermelon pink), and this will actually be the first strapless dress that I have ever worn, and I am excited because it is a beautiful dress, but nervous because I don't want to be one of those girls that is constantly pulling their strapless dress back up. That is sooo tacky. If your dress doesn't fit you , and won't stay up, then Don't Wear It!!!! Now, I am on the search for the perfect strapless bra. This should be easy to find (note the sarcasm in my typed words). I always have the albsolute best time bra shopping....so much fun!!! Puh-lease...I would rather go through labor without pain medication.

In other news, Jeremy now has bronchitis and sinusitis, along with a steroid shot, and $150 worth of prescriptions to make him feel better. I seriously hope that he feels better soon. His cough has been terrible, and goodness knows, neither I nor Jackson needs to come down with anything.

I am heading to the neurologist in a few hours to see about my headaches. I can only imagine that my visit will be so exciting and joyful. I will keep you posted.

Anyways, have a great Monday, and I will post pictures from this weekend tomorrow hopefully. I am hosting a conference for 90 people, so I know I will be busy, but I will see what I can do. Talk to you later!!

0 random thoughts:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...