Thursday, April 24, 2008

Happy Birthday Kellyn!

I want to wish my amazing little sister, Kellyn, a wonderful 24th birthday. This is her "special" birthday because she is 24 on the 24th. Kellyn is beautiful, incredibly smart, a wonderful Christian, and such an inspiration to her big sister. She is also an amazing occupational therapist, so if you ever need some therapy, I can hook you up. I am so proud of her, and I also want to us this time to give her a belated thank you for doing my homework for me on the way to school during my junior and senior years of high school. I owe you ALOT! Anyways, have a great day and eat lots of cake. You're really skinny. You can do that. I love you Kellyn!

Happy Birthday Kellyn!!!!

1 random thoughts:

Candy Jones said...

Tell Kellyn Happy Birthday for me. I was 14 years old the day she was born! Unbelievable! I can always remember her birthday and her anniversary : )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...