Wednesday, April 09, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

I was tagged by my sweet sister-in-law, Amy so let's see what I can come up with.

Five things on my to-do list today...
1. Work on my CWE conference for May
2. Teach GA's tonight at church
3. Eat dinner with Miranda and her family
4. Play with Jackson when I get home from work!
5. Work on my CWE conference for May (did I already list that? Whoops. It's a REALLY big conference...500 people)

Five snacks I enjoy...
1. Popcorn (especially my Dad's homemade)
2. Toasted cheerios (once again, my Dad's...if you want the recipe I'll gladly share)
3. Any fruit
4. Chips and dip
5. Starburst

Five things I would do if I were a billionaire ...
1. Give to our church
2. Give to our families
3. Travel the world with our families
4. Give to some charities that I wish I could give to now, especially Compassion International.
5. Have an awesome retirement!

Five bad habits...
1. Worry too much about little things.
2. I tend to get OCD about things and sometimes I think I need some therapy.
3. I can really hold a grudge.
4. I tend to be a perfectionist.
5. I want to please everyone at all times, which is virtually impossible.

Five places I have lived ...
1. Prattville, AL
2. Millbrook, AL
3. Auburn, AL
4. Birmingham, AL
5. That's all.

Five jobs I've had...
1. Ministry Assistant
2. Volunteer Coordinator
3. Abstinence Educator
4. Daycare teacher
5. Lifeguard

I tag:

Grits with Cheese

Miranda

Michelle

Ashley

Candy

0 random thoughts:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...