Thursday, April 10, 2008

My little pirate

Hey ya'll. It has been a super busy week so I haven't had a chance to post much. Here are some new pictures that I took of Jackson playing in our backyard. Isn't he cute!

Jackson crying when Macy ran by him too fast and scared him.

Look at how cute he is!

Such a big boy!

I love his sweet smile!

My little pirate

Soles4Souls Update!!!

The shoes are gone, and I am so glad for that. We collected 627 pairs, and filled up 25 bags with all the shoes. Here are some pictures in case you ever wondered what 627 pictures would look like in the back of a church van. I will post a picture of our shoe mountain later.

They were literally stuffed 3 deep, including the floor of the church van. Crazy.

These were the crates we filled up.
Have a great afternoon! Bye Ya'll!!!

0 random thoughts:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...