Thursday, April 17, 2008

No more Chik-Fil-A for me. Ever. I mean it!!

Okay, so you may remember my last adventures at Chik-Fil-A that happened with Jackson. At least on this trip to "Eat More Chikin" I stayed fully clothed. We went on Tuesday night. I had rushed home from work to run by the car dealership to pick up my car. We had to have the remote control for the DVD player replaced, and Jeremy had taken Jackson to the Dr. for his cough.
Anyways, we agreed to meet for supper at Chik-Fil-A. Everything was fine, the only mishap inside the restaurant involved me having to crawl halfway up the kiddie slide to grab Jackson by the ankles and pull him out. Jeremy was laughing so hard at me, and I can only imagine how great my butt looked as I was wiggling my way up the slide. So attractive.

So when we left, we both had our separate cars, and just as I was about to leave, Jeremy got back out of his car and walked over to me. His car wouldn't start. Ugh. Nothing would happen if you tried to crank it. So frustrating!!! Kellyn came up and brought her jumper cables, and even with that, nothing would happen. So after about an hour of sitting around waiting for a tow truck to come get the car, I took Jackson over to Mom's where we watched Biggest Loser and waited on Jeremy and my Dad to get back. The verdict from the car dealership: the starter had gone out. So, with our wallets significantly lighter, and a new starter installed in Jeremy's car, I have sworn off Chik-Fil-A for the near future. Nothing good ever happens to me there, even though I really like their chicken sandwich. And their Polynesian sauce. That stuff is REALLY good!

Do you think the drive thru counts?

1 random thoughts:

Miranda said...

In my book, swearing off Chik-Fil-A is like saying....well it's just not ever supposed to happen! But hey if it does, you guys can always come hang out with us at Zaxby's on Wednesday nights.

And no, going through the drive-thru doesn't count.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...