Friday, April 04, 2008

Oh Yeah!

So here are the details on the new car. We had been in the market for a *gasp* Minivan for about a month now. Let me be clear. I was very opposed to a minivan. Jeremy was very much in favor of a minivan. He figured that since we know we want 1 more child, then we have to have more room. Well hmmmpphh. There was no stinking way that I was going to be one those soccer Mom's driving a small tank. Then I test drove one. A 2007 Uplander LT. Hmm. Not so bad. Very roomy, spacious, quite (especially compared to my little Taurus), and the DVD player, duel impact side airbags, automatic sliding door, built in carseat, and OnStar did absolutely nothing to sway my opinions. Nothing at all. Yeah right...

So I got my new car, and not a moment too soon. Let me be clear, my little Taurus has been a great car, and very reliable, but driving the Taurus around town with no air conditioning was getting so delightful here in the south. Anyways, I LOVE the new car, and we got a good deal, which always makes it hurt a little less.

In other news, Jeremy and I are driving our church van tomorrow to Roanoke, AL to deliver our shoes for Soles4Souls. We were able to collect an overwhelming 627 pairs of shoes!! I am so excited about that, especially considering they all go to help people all around the world. Pretty amazing. I hope everyone has a great weekend, and I'll see ya'll next week. Bye!

1 random thoughts:

Southern Fried Mom said...

Welcome to the mom-ride club!!!! I know you've secretly yearned for a mini ever since you first caught a ride in the silver bullet...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...