Wednesday, June 11, 2008

More than you could possibly want to know...

What was I doing 10 years ago?
Way back in 1998 I was about to graduate from high school. I was 17 years old, and heading to Auburn University. In fact, I graduated 10 years ago tomorrow, and our reunion is this weekend. I can't believe that I'm that old...

5 Nonimportant things/habits/quirks
1. I try my best to never step on cracks on the ground. I can't be held responsible for breaking my mother's back.
2. I like some numbers more than others. It sounds so strange, so let me explain. I like all even numbers, and 5's are fine, but I don't like numbers that end in 1, 3, 7, or 9. That includes 11, 13, 17, 19, 21, 23, 27, 29, and for some reason, 31 is okay with me.
3. I am obsessed with things being symmetrical.
4. I am a self proclaimed blog stalker. I just link and link and if I find something interesting I always read for awhile before I comment though. I don't want people thinking I'm strange or anything like that.
5. Jeremy says I talk really fast. My family can understand me just fine though. I think Jeremy just can't listen fast enough....

5 Things I would do if I were a billionaire
1. After tithing 10%, I would pay off all our "debt." We don't have much, but I would have it gone first.
2. Put aside mucho amounts of money for Jackson (and future child's) education.
3. Travel to Africa for a safari, then to Australia.
4. Give lots of money away to our families.
5. Donate lots of money to charities of all kinds.

5 Foods I enjoy
1. Spaghetti
2. Fried Eggplant
3. Cheeseburgers
4. Homemade Onion Rings (have to be Vidalia battered in buttermilk)
5. Chicken Teriyaki

5 Places I have lived
1. My parent's house
2. My campus apartment
3. Mine and Jeremy's apartment
4. My house
5. That's it

And I'm tagging the first five people who want to do this. Be sure to let me know so I can enjoy all your bloggy goodness.

0 random thoughts:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...