Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Take Me out to the Ballgame!!

We went to Jeremy's company party on Saturday night at the Biscuits game and had a blast. The stadium is right off of the river and trains come by all during the game. It was Jackson's first time seeing a "choo-choo" up close, and it was hilarious. It got just about dead even with us when it blew it's first whistle.

I think Jackson wet his pants!

He hunkered down so far into Jeremy, and then he slowly began to peek at the train. After a few rail cars he was loving it. He kept wanting to call the Choo-Choo the next day. It was so cute! The stadium also has a park out in left field, so that is where we spent just about all of the game. No shock there huh?

Jackson giving "Big Mo" a hug.

The Choo-Choo coming by us!


In other total dork worthy news, I just got Golden tickets to go see Rick and Bubba do their live radio show. I'm so excited!!! We will be heading up there on September 15th, and I know that I'm gonna love it. I'm just dragging Jeremy along for the fun of it. He apparently isn't affected by celebrity like I am. He is going to have to keep me in line :)

Bye ya'll!!! Have a great Wednesday!

1 random thoughts:

Tip Junkie said...

Looks like a fun family outing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...