Thursday, July 31, 2008

A Boy and his "Piwwoh"

Jackson has entered a new phase in his sweet life where he is starting to attach people with things. For instance, if you show him Jeremy's pillow, he says, "That's Daddy's piwwoh." It is really cute. Now, he has started making a special request before bedtime: he want's Daddy's pillow. And my blanket.

We kinda fooled him with the pillow request because we just grabbed a blue pillow off our guest bed, and he was happy, but there is no fooling this kid when it comes to Mommy's blanket. He will accept no imitations! That's great for him, but I really miss my blanket. It was the perfect size for me, and I guess that is just too bad for me, cause little man has laid claim to it! Here's proof!!!
Jackson behind bars!
Jackson with Daddy's "piwwoh" and Mommy's blanket. He's such a cute little stinker!

0 random thoughts:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...