Monday, July 14, 2008

Is it really Monday already?

We had a good visit with the Wade's this weekend, and on Saturday, we all headed over to Auburn to see Mimi and Adam and have lunch with them. Amy's apartment is so cute, and she made some wonderful spaghetti for lunch. We had a really good time visiting with them, and then on Saturday afternoon Gigi and Papa watched Jackson while Jeremy and I went to go see Indiana Jones. It was great by the way.

Jackson is 23 months old today. I can't believe it. I ordered all his birthday supplies today and I can't wait to order the cake. We are having a construction theme. My little man is growing and changing so much. He consistantly talks in 4 word sentences, has an awesome sense of humor, and has a memory like an elephant. His new words include: hippo, kangaroo, alagator, cruise ship, motor bike, barracade, cone, dump truck, thank you, excuse me, sorry, wuv you, birthday party, cupcake, ice cream, and so many more. He is getting really good at stringing words together now, and I would say that his vocabulary is well over 200 words. He is so smart! Her are some pictures from this weekend. Enjoy the pics, and have a great day. Bye ya'll!
Outta the way folks...I've got places to go and diapers to fill.

Adam, Jackson, and Mimi

Hey Papa...Watch this!!!

I didn't think that was where your funny bone was...

Let's try this out on Daddy now.

I'm busy folks...no more pictures now please!

Goodbye Kisses

Papa, Jackson, and Gigi

0 random thoughts:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...