Wednesday, July 09, 2008

What happens when an almost 2 year old is left alone for 2 minutes?

I'm so glad you asked...Jackson has figured out how many fun things can be found on our kitchen table, and the other day I came in and found him pouring salt out of the salt shaker. It was everywhere!!! You have no idea how much fun it was to clean the salt off the floor. But seriously, how can I fuss at someone so cute, even in the midst of being so mischievous??
Jackson then found his half eaten pop tart from breakfast and proceeded to finish it off.

The aftermath (minus the mess on my kitchen floor!)

1 random thoughts:

Anonymous said...

Priceless! Just darling! The difference is my child (you) v. grandchild (Jackson). Grandchildren really are the best.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...