Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Come out, come out, wherever you are!!!

I am an admitted blog-stalker. I love reading blogs, even if I don’t know who people are. I have about 30 blogs that I keep up with. After awhile, I just feel like I really “know” them, even if I have never laid eyes on them in my entire life. With that being said, I would love to know who is keeping up with our family? So this is a kind request for anyone who keeps up with us to leave me a comment and just say hello, even if you don’t have your own blog and you are known as anonymous in the blogosphere. This would be the perfect opportunity for any “lurkers” to come out and play! I would love to get to “know” you also!!

So please, please, please, leave me some love!!!

14 random thoughts:

McCrory Family said...

Of course I read your blog!! You always give me a good laugh! :) I hope Jackson is feeling better.

Anonymous said...

Boo!

Andria said...

I believe I may have skimmed by once before, but here, today, I came by way the the McNulty's blog! And if you read the comment I put in her post, I feel like I need a life sometimes, because I blog-stalk! I'm a complete stranger!

Now that my confession's out, I may be back for some more stalking here! :)

From Sacramento!

Samantha said...

I am here frequently... as in every time you post. I am a blog-stalker... however, at least I know you. Ha.

Love hearing about Jackson and his antics. I miss hearing about them in real-time, but I know yall love having Amy so close by!

Anonymous said...

I blog-stalk you...then I call you to tell you about it! Hope Jackson's feeling better...

Jeremy Wade said...

hey

Anonymous said...

Hi, Sweetie,

I keep telling you that you need to write a book. Please, please listen to Mama!!! Ya know, it would make a great Christmas present for Nana. I just love your stories.

Wade's World said...

Wow. I have 7 people that read my blog and 3 of them are my husband, my Mom and my sister!! I'm just keeping it all in the family!!

:)

Kristi said...

Hi. I am a friend of Candy's. We've been friends for about 20 years (yes-we're old). I blog stalked off of her blog and have been reading yours ever since. We live in Helena, AL. Her and David set my husband and I up together. We've been married 12 years. I enjoy reading your stories and opinions.

Leigh Ann said...

I am a stalker...

You have never laid eyes on me, but we do have ties. My most favorite babysitter is Lisa, who is your sister-in-law's new sister-in-law. (I think I got that right.) I found you through Amy's blog.

You are hilarious. I love the way you think. I think if we knew each other in real life, we would be good friends!

Lisa said...

you know I love your blog! I love hearing all the stories. Little Man is so fun and cute!

CHELLE said...

I read your blog, it's on my favorites at work & at home....

Here's your

L.O.V.E.

~Chelle

Unknown said...

Obviously I read, it just sometimes takes me a day or so to get around to it!!!
You make me laugh! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Amy! This is Laura. I read your blog all the time and just for you, I figured out how to leave a comment, ha!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...