Monday, September 22, 2008

Just another manic Monday...

Well, well, well. It was so nice seeing my little man and my hubbie back home safely after spending 3 days away visiting the Mississippi branch of the family. Jeremy and Jackson had a blast, but I was so glad that they were finally back home. Jeremy and I went over to Britney's house early Saturday morning and Jackson and Layton had a super fun play date. The boys played great together, and when we got home, Jackson was pooped. He was out for several hours, during which time I gladly took a little nap. I woke up with a slight headache, but after taking some tylenol I didn't think much more about it. After Jackson woke up, I ran to get a haircut and to Walmart, and then headed home. Jeremy and I did some major cleaning and by the time we were done it was time to get supper ready. It was about then that I realized that I had a MAJOR headache. After supper was done, I took my migraine medicine and laid down. I finally moved to our room about 9:00, and around 12:00 in the morning I woke Jeremy up I was crying so hard. My head has never hurt like that in my life. I knew it was time for a trip to the E.R., which I have never had to go to for jsut a headache before. My Dad came over and stayed with Jackson, and luckily our trip was only 1 hour long. They gave me 2 shots and after 20 minutes, they let me go home. Jeremy said it was like walking a Saturday night drunk back to the car. I don't know what was in that shot, but man, it was good! I was still struggling with a headache all day yesterday, but today it seems to be gone.

Jeremy also had an adventure this weekend. He had been complaining that his tooth was aching, but that he could wait until his next off day to go to the dentist. Wrong. I made him call them yesterday it was hurting him so bad, and today he was worked in for an emergency appointment. He goes back tomorrow for a root canal. Fun, huh!!

I guess that's all. Cross your fingers, but Jackson seems to be doing fine. I'll catch up with you more tomorrow!

2 random thoughts:

Mom to the 3rd degree said...

I'll be praying for you all. I've been getting migraines lately, and they are horrible! I feel your pain. I hope everyone is better and good luck tomorrow for Jeremy!

Unknown said...

I missed yall at church yesterday. Seems like the migraine thing is going around. I have had some small ones lately and several other people have too. Hope yall feel better soon!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...