Monday, September 01, 2008

Since it is Labor Day...

I found this meme from Rocks in my Dryers and in her words, since it is Labor Day, it's about...well, labor. And not the kind you get a day off for, either.

How long was your labor?
6 1/2 blessedly short hours. Jackson was really ready to come out. I got hooked up to a pitocin drop around 3:00 in the morning, and Jackson was born at 9:18.

How did you know you were in labor?
Something to do with the nurses hooking me up to a pitocin drip kinda let me know I was about to be in labor.

Where did you deliver?
In a hospital. Are there any other choices? We had our entire families camped out around us until the moment that push came to shove, and then everyone headed out. I think I pushed maybe 3 times. It was seriously no big deal, but then again, I did have the help of one glorious Mr. Epi Dural. He was great!

Drugs?
If you have to ask, you obviously don't know me very well. Heck yeah there were drugs involved. What am I, crazy? My doctor even said to me around 7 months pregnant, "You are gonna have an epidural right?

C-section?
No, thank goodness.

Who delivered?
The one and only Dr. Lawhon. I love him!

If you want to post your own labor stories just let me know. Happy Labor Day!

0 random thoughts:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...