Tuesday, October 21, 2008

New bloggy love

I have 2 new blogs that I just found, and I just couldn't hold out on all 2 of you readers, and I just had to share. My blogosphere has expanded with Danielle at 6YearMed who captured my heart with her Woven and Spun post. She is a pediatric doctor who has such a heart for medicine and writing, and I am thrilled that I found her.

I also want to share with you Ali from Ali's African Adventure. She is a pediatric nurse currently serving off the coast of Liberia with Mercy Ships, a non-governmental hospital ship. She is also an amazing writer, and I know you would enjoy her too!

I know the medical blogs are not something that I normally read, but I am hooked!! I hope you click over and check them out. Let me know what y'all think!

0 random thoughts:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...