Friday, October 10, 2008

Third time is the charm, right?

So after our visit to Jackson's ENT yesterday it was decided that he will get his 3rd set of tubes put in next Friday, along with having his adenoids removed. The Dr. said that Jackson is a "spewer" meaning that he kicks his tubes out really quickly. Hopefully, this will be the last time we will have to go through this. 2 surgeries in one year is 2 too many in my opinion!!

In other news, I have absolutely nothing planned this weekend other than spending time with my Jackson, and I am so excited about that. My only goal for today is to finish my Friday work, NOT watch the collapse of the stock market, and to try my best to forget that Barack Hussein Obama was ever born.

I hope y'all have a great weekend!! I catch up with you later.

0 random thoughts:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...