Tuesday, December 02, 2008

So here's what I'm thinking...

  • When a toddler insists that you let him brush YOUR teeth all by his little self, your teeth will not feel minty fresh for very long.
  • When one spouse is having a hard time sleeping, then neither spouse will be able to sleep for all the tossing and turning that is a result.
  • Am I the only person that loves the OnStar commercials? I get choked up just thinking about the one where the 8 month pregnant lady gets in a car crash and the sweet OnStar Angel Advisor connects the pregnant lady's husband to her immediately because her cellphone is now out of reach and then the pregnant lady and her husband both start crying because they are so relieved that she is okay. I get teary eyed just thinking about it. They are kinda like those sappy Hallmark commericals, only Hallmark can't deploy an ambulance to me if I have a crash. I love my OnStar.
  • I have about eleventy billion Christmas presents to buy and I have currently bought exactly ONE. I'm a little behind the curve here.
  • I'm counting down the days until my Denver trip. Only 9 more days!!!

I guess that's about it. What are you thinking about today?

3 random thoughts:

Candy Jones said...

I know you have to say War Eagle but at least I did admit my admiration for Tubby!

Anonymous said...

You tend to have a lot of really random thoughts in your head! It makes me laugh...Did you really let Jackson brush your teeth?

Nicole - Life in Progress said...

There's a little bloggy award for you over on my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...