Tuesday, February 03, 2009

25 things...

This has been going around facebook, and since not everyone is on facebook, and more so since I don't have much to say right now, I thought I would share. It's basically just 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about me. Enjoy!

1. I have been married for 7 years, and with Jeremy for a total of almost 10 years.
2. We have a 2 1/2 year old son, Jackson
3. We want one more child and I would LOVE to have another little boy.
4. My sister-in-law and I had the same first, middle, and last name until she got married this past June.
5. I named my little sister, Kellyn, after the aerobics instructor on the old TV show Mousercise.
6. I was in band for a total of 8 years and I still can't read music. At all.
7. I have been to Puerto Rico twice, and Mexico once. I don't speak a lick of Spanish.
8. I took 2 years of German in high school, and 1 year in college. I don't remember much.
9. I have a slight case of OCD about some things. Symmetry is one of them. I have to have things even and the same on both sides. Otherwise, it drives me crazy.
10. I have a weird thing about numbers. Only certain numbers are okay with me. All even numbers are fine, and odds are okay as long as they are in 5's...For instance. 2, 6, 14, are all okay. 5, 15, 25 are okay, 3, 11, 23 are not. For whatever reason, the number 31 is okay. It makes perfect sense in my head.
11. When they told me that I was going to be induced to have Jackson, I had to make sure that the number date was okay. He was born on 8/14, so that was fine. 8/13 would not have been okay!
12. I was only in labor for 6 1/2 hours. It was a breeze, but I don't remember it very well.
13. If I can at all help it, I try my best to NOT step on a crack. I can't be responsible for breaking my mother's back!
14. I have dreams of writing my own fiction book.
15. I want to get my master's degree.
16. I really want a tattoo. Something small and not trashy, but a tattoo none-the-less.
17. I mainly want a tattoo because people would NEVER think that I would get one. I'm much too predictable and "responsible" to do anything crazy or out of character for me.
18. I have always been an Auburn fan, and that is the only school that I applied to for college.
19. I was in the Flag Corps for the Auburn band for 2 years. I wish I had done it for all 4 years. Stupid semester system.
20. I have no desire to go to Europe for anything, but I would LOVE to go on a safari in Africa.
21. I love giraffes and penguins. They have nothing to do with each other, I just like them both.
22. I have lived in AL my whole life. I never want to leave!
23. I have known my best friend in the whole world since I was 4 and she was 2. She is in the process of moving to Italy right now.
24. I am working (slowly) my way into running a 5K. One day I want to run a marathon. I'm a LONG way from anything.
25. I'm involved in lots of things at church: Substitute Preschool Sunday School Director, Sunday School council, Chairperson of the Nominating Committee, Church Leadership Council, GA Leader, Worship Childcare Director and teacher....it gets to be a lot, but I love my church and want to help wherever needed.

Have a great day!

0 random thoughts:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...