Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Am I blushing?

Jackson has gotten me good lately with some of the things only a preschooler can say. Since I've already told y'all how I'm not really on my game right now, I thought I would have nothing to lose with embarrassing myself further. So here goes....

Monday night we were trying to enjoy a meal at Logan's Steakhouse. Jackson tends to be a handle at restaurants so Jeremy and I were both pulling out all the stops to ensure for the best possible behavior. Our food had just been brought out and we were about to start eating when Jackson stands up really quick in the booth and announces rather loudly to everyone within earshot that, "I need to go to the bathroom and push it out!"

Thanks for sharing....

Then, yesterday when I was picking Jackson up from school he got me again. There were several parents picking up their kids all at the same time, and so the hallway was really crowded. I walked into his room and he ran up and gave me a huge hug. I stood up and was holding him asking him how his day was when he proceeded to stick his hand all the way down my shirt, pull it out far enough for anyone to see everything I've got, and ask me, "Mommy, whatcha got in there?"

It was like Chik-Fil-A all over again....

What is something funny a child has done or said around you?

2 random thoughts:

Southern Fried Mom said...

Something every day! This morning after my shower, Fat Baby announced he wanted to touch my boobies...when I told him no, he pleaded, "Please! they're like turkey meat!" Top that.

Jenny said...

A couple of months ago I took my three year old to go potty at a restaurant. She had been sitting on the potty for a minute and I said "are you finished?" she replied,rather loudly "no mama, I need to push out one more little one, it wants to come out with it's mama." All I heard was laughing coming from all of the other stalls. I thought I would die.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...