Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Ever had one of "those" days?

I don't feel quite like I am hitting on all cylinders today. I have the beginning of a sinus headache, and I'm just moving kinda slow.

So for lunch I decided to head for the border to Taco Bell and grab something really quick at the drive through. I pulled up to place my order and looked at the menu and was thoroughly confused as to why Taco Bell was selling fried chicken.

It could have something to do with the fact that I pulled into the Kentucky Fried Chicken parking lot.

What is something completely crazy, stupid, or just plain dumb that you have done when you weren't paying attention?

3 random thoughts:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness. That's funny. Well, it would be funny if you weren't feeling so bad.

I've been in such a fog in the last two months that I'm sure I've done something like that, but I don't even realize it.

Oh, wait, this weekend I emailed my sister with my nottrying account even though I am keeping my blog private from my family and friends. I had to call her up and say that I had an old account that I forgot about and had it open and emailed her and blah blah blah.

She replied, "Are you trying to conceive again?????" Uh, no, I have my period. LOL

AudreyO said...

We've moved many times over the years. I've driven to the wrong house. I've also missed my exit on the freeway because I was on the phone. I stopped by today as I'm working on visiting the many blogs from Bloggy Carnival now that I have time to read and comment. I'm also home sick. Hope we both feel better soon.

Kellyn said...

I literally laughed out loud, then read this to Jason, who also laughed at you! Sorry you don't feel good. I felt like I was in slow motion today, too. I don't know that I ever went to the wrong drive-through, but I'm sure I've done stupid things! Do you remember the time we went to Arby's and someone you didn't want to talk to came up to the car, you got distracted, and drove off without our food...then sent me in to say, "Uh, we were idiots that just drove off without our food. Can I get that?" Thanks for all the good times! I do love you, Sissy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...