Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Guess Who Caved?

Guess which one of us parental units caved with the paci? Any bets? Scroll down for the answer.




























Answer: Neither!!! Based on my post from yesterday, you were probably betting on Jeremy! We are now 48 hours paci free. Jackson isn't too much of a happy camper about it, but I think we may be over the worst. As far as I'm concerned, this battle has been won! We are not opening that can of worms again!

Jackson wearing Daddy's tie

Doesn't he look handsome!

He knows all his shapes, but no, he didn't do the drawing!

3 random thoughts:

Candy Jones said...

So very proud of Jackson and mom an dad. This is a major accomplishment in my book! Great job.

Anonymous said...

I fell for it. Good for you though!

AmyKnight said...

Yay. I think he is getting taller. I miss little man and Albe really wants to meet him.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...