Tuesday, February 10, 2009

He's on to something here....

On the way to Wal-Mart on Sunday to go grocery shopping, Jackson had a moment of revelation with me. I buckled him in and we were on the road...

Jackson: "I'm not supposed to hit."
Me: "Nope. We don't hit. Why not?"
Jackson: "It makes Jesus sad."
Me (surprised that he would realize that): "Yes, it does. What else would make Jesus sad?"
Jackson: "Biting. And kicking. And Macy getting my popcorn."
Me (now laughing): "You're right. Macy shouldn't get your popcorn. That's not very nice. What makes Jesus happy? Do hugs make Jesus happy?"
Jackson: "Um. Yes. Hugs make Jesus happy."

I bet hugs make Jesus just as happy as Macy is when she gets Jackson's popcorn...

1 random thoughts:

a Tonggu Momma said...

BwwwaaaHaHaHa! (That is a VERY cute story.)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...