Friday, February 27, 2009

Which way should it go?

I went to my 2nd art class last night and had a blast. Wanna see what I painted? Sure you do because I need your advice. We don't know which way we want to hang the painting. It is a swirly painting, so there really isn't a right or wrong way to hang it. It is going in our bedroom, and although the colors seem unusual together at first, they go amazingly well with our comforter set (which was the whole point!). So take a peek and let me know which way you think it should hang.

Or...

I've got a snazzy little poll going up on the right side of the screen. Pretty please help a girl out! Any thoughts????

2 random thoughts:

Anonymous said...

Love your painting!!!

Rachel said...

First of all, I love it!
As to which way it should go, at first I was very opinionated that it should go vertical. But now I'm second guessing myself. Maybe you could swap it every other day? :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...