Monday, March 23, 2009

Spring has Sprung

Y'all, it was GORGEOUS this weekend. Clear skies, wonderful temps, amazingly perfect! I so wanted to plant new flowers and start my garden this weekend, but I know that we will more than likely have at least one more good cold snap before Easter. The last thing I need is new flowers and vegetables freezing to death. It is only the middle of March!

We had the good fortune that Jackson happened to sleep in until 8:00 Saturday morning, and then we were off in a hurry running errands. After a super busy morning, we sent Jackson off to Nana and Tata's house to spend the night and Jeremy and I went and watched Race to Witch Mountain and then had dinner at Olive Garden. I have to say that the movie was pretty good! Yesterday after church and nap time, we spent several hours just playing in the back yard where Jackson had a blast. It was such a nice weekend, and we all had a great time. I need more weekends like that! Enjoy the pictures from Jeremy's trip to Mississippi!

Jackson watching Uncle Ben fish with his cousins, Cole and Logan.

Jackson and Cole

I love this picture. He looks like a little man on a mission!

Jackson checking out Daddy's fish

Jackson riding a four-wheeler at Papa and Gigi's house

How's this thing work?

Just climb on up!

Push this little button, and GO!
(Shortly after this he ran into a tree!)

0 random thoughts:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...