Friday, May 22, 2009

Just as Predicted....

Jackson freaked out this morning and pitched a fit because he couldn't see the school bus. How do you explain summer vacation to a 2 1/2 year old? I think it's funny that in only a few years he is going to be begging the school bus to quit driving down our street!

And in other news, Jackson has a new phrase that is just cracking Jeremy and myself up. He will wait until you close the bathroom door (with him on the other side) and run up to it, start knocking like crazy, and when you open the door up he says, "I need a hundred dollars please." Where in the world did he learn that? The kid doesn't even get an allowance yet!

I guess that's all for now. I'm about to head off to the dermatologist for a check-up. Have a great Friday!

0 random thoughts:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...