Monday, June 01, 2009

Here We Go...

We got back from Mississippi last night from Jeremy's grandmother's funeral. It was a really nice service for a wonderful Christian woman. Please continue to remember Jeremy's family in your prayers as they begin this new chapter in their lives.

When we got home, we dropped Jackson off at his Nana and Tata's house and Jeremy and I headed off to have my Mother's Day dinner at Shogun. You see, my Mother's Day gift was supposed to be for me to go see New Kids on the Block, but since they up and cancelled our concert, and since I can eat regular food again since my surgery, I was all about some Shogun, and y'all, it did not disappoint! I have leftovers for lunch today that I'm equally excited about.

And guess what? Jeremy has strep throat. Again. The second time in a month.

And guess what else? Vacation Bible School starts in exactly 1 week and I've done nothing!!! As I told y'all last year, my family is definitely part of the VBS Decorating Cartel, and my Mom has been named the official Queen of the Cartel. She has been busy for about a month now, and my sister and I have got to get cracking! We are teaching 3rd and 4th grade again, and we simply can't let her show us up!! Love you Mom!!!

Anyways, all that to say that Kellyn and I are going to be immersed in VBS land this week. It should prove to be a fun and crazy, albeit busy, week! Take care!

0 random thoughts:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...