Monday, June 22, 2009

Quite Possibly the Worst Line of an Infomercial...EVER!!!

Pause the music at the bottom of the screen and then watch this video until about 35 seconds in and you will see what I'm talking about. Then come back to me.

Did you just gag a little like I did when I saw the commercial last night? Who writes this stuff? Seriously, I know these days are rough, but I will NOT be drinking something I just mopped off the floor!

Not even if it only costs $20 for 2, yes I said 2, Smart Mops!

2 random thoughts:

Brandi said...

That is soo gross.

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

Enjoyed reading your blog tonight.....I love finding new blogs...Had a little time to blog hop tonight while waiting to go to the hospital and welcome a new grandson tomorrow. This month I am posting about our Disney trip, plus a great giveaway.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...