Thursday, June 11, 2009

What Year is This?

I just talked to a woman on the phone that based on her voice I would venture a guess that she is in her late 40's, early 50's. When I asked her to tell me her email address so I could send her some links by email she said, "I don't have email."

Y'all, I had to pick my chin up off the floor.

How, in the middle of 2009, does someone in that age range not have an email address?

And this has nothing to do with anything, but I was driving the other day and spotted a car with the license plate DMBLOND.

If you are going to go to the trouble and expense of having a vanity tag, why not just choose something like "IDIOT" or "HOOCHIE" or "WMNDRVR" or something equally eye catching.

Just a thought....

Clearly, based on this post, 3 days of VBS is killing my brain cells.

2 random thoughts:

Anonymous said...

Amen, sister. I am worn out. Then on top of planning a lesson for tonight, at 5 oclock this morning, I had to drive Rachell to Atlanta to meet her dad and back. I don't think I will have any problem sleeping tonight

Unknown said...

sorry that anonymous was me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...