Monday, July 13, 2009

Guess What?

I've been holding out on y'all and sitting on this very exciting news for a week now, and I've finally gotten permission to tell the good news!!

I'm gonna be an Aunt!!!
My sister Kellyn and her husband Jason are expecting their first child! I'm so excited. The baby is due on March 7th, and I can't wait to see how cute Kellyn is going to be pregnant!

Jackson has already started spilling the beans at church! Yesterday his Sunday School teacher started telling him that he needed to tell his Mommy and Daddy that they needed to have a baby. Jackson said, "But I'm already gonna have a baby cousin!"

We are so excited and can't wait for this new addition to the Moore family. Please keep Kellyn, Jason, and their little peanut in your prayers!

Now it's time for Kellyn to finally start a blog!

4 random thoughts:

Candy Jones said...

WOW!!! I am so excited for them and your whole family. The will definitely be in my prayers.

McCrory Family said...

Congratulations Jason and Kellyn!! How exciting!!

Rachel said...

Congratulations!!! Maybe it'll work for you like it worked for me - getting a new cousin will take the pressure off of you for a while!! :)

Congrats!

Mom to the 3rd degree said...

Congrats! That is so exciting! It is so much fun to be an aunt! I'll keep them in my prayers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...