Thursday, October 22, 2009

More Ruminations on Life

Katherine over at Grass Stains posted more Ruminations on life. I had to share them with you. They are too funny, and too true! Once again I've starred my favorites. Enjoy and leave me a comment with your favorite!

I'm 100% convinced that whenever I'm behind one of those trucks transporting about 18 cars, they're all going to fall on me and I'm going to die. Realistically I doubt this would ever happen, but you can bet your tail I'm switching lanes right now.

*I wish I could copy and paste things onto paper with my eyeballs.

*Yes, I'm pretty sure I turned the oven off before we left, but now that you ask, I'm pretty sure our apartment is definitely burning to the ground right now.

***I really can't wait until the day when I can hum a song into my computer and Google will tell me the name and artist.

*“This person was dumber than we initially thought" should be a valid and legal reason to fire anybody.

*There is no worse feeling than a failed nap.

Nothing is more excited than turning the radio on and hearing the chorus of your favorite song. And nothing is more disappointing than realizing it's the end of the song.-

The worst feeling in the world is when you are in the middle of a good story and realize no one is listening to you.

I hate scrolling down through all the U's just to find the United States ... No, I am not from Uganda.

Can we please just stop the "I can't believe it's the end of the month" conversation already? I don't think I can go another 60 some odd years listening to people constantly getting surprised by time moving forward.

I can never gauge accurately how much dressing to put on a salad or how much sauce to put on spaghetti. It's kind of ridiculous, actually.-

*A multivitamin a day keeps the vegetables away.

Who decided that every home needs a fake drawer directly below the kitchen sink?

No, Microsoft Word, my name is not spelled wrong.

Why is the universal "Save" button logo still a floppy disk? I'm pretty sure they became obsolete about a decade ago.

What is it about turning a picture black and white that makes people feel artistic?

Does anyone actually sing in the shower? I’ve tried it. I was alone, yet still mortified by the result. But in the car with the stereo cranked up so I can’t hear myself? I'm hitting every note, and sometimes better than the artist. I just know it.

*I love it when an impatient person tries to pass me, only to find out they totally misjudged the other lane and have to get right back behind me. I wish a sign would pop up on my back window and say, "Hi, you look awfully familiar..."

0 random thoughts:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...