Monday, October 19, 2009

New Recipes and Such

So Jackson's sick. Again. I picked him up from the church nursery yesterday and noticed that he didn't look like he was feeling well. They told me that he kept wanting to lay down and take a nap. Y'all, he NEVER does that! When I felt him he did feel a touch warm and when we got home his temperature was 102. It immediately came down after ibuprofen, but we can't seem to shake that last little bit of fever.

So he's with my Mom today. I'm hoping that he's feeling better because he's acting fine, he just has a very slight fever. I have a doctor's appointment scheduled for this afternoon, but I may end up cancelling it if my Mom thinks he's doing okay.

And guess what? It's gotten cold here! We went to the Pumpkin Patch on Saturday and had a wonderful time. I'll post pictures soon! Jackson loved it, and despite the cold, we all had a wonderful time. So say a little prayer for our little man that he's feeling better soon. I'll keep you posted!

And check out Cheese Grits and Jesus. I posted a recipe for Cheese Grits this morning that will knock your socks off! Have a great Monday!

0 random thoughts:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...