Guess what I did Monday night? Tired of the pirate invasion that had taken over my beautiful garden tub, I had Jackson's bath tub toys hit the high seas and sail over to his own bathroom. He has loved taking a bath in my tub, but I was a little tired of being plagued by Spiderman, pirate ships, a million cups, bath crayons, squirt toys, and whatever else Jackson could convince us to let him put in the tub. I wanted my tub back, so I staged an eviction of all the loot. Jackson wasn't thrilled about it, but in time (with lots of therapy), I'm sure he'll get over it. Wanna see the results?
It's darker, not quite black, but with just a hint of red in the sunshine. I'm happy with it, and it should grow out without much trouble. We'll wait and see if I do it again.
My first thoughts (in sheer seconds):
- O.M.G. Macy crapped in the middle of the floor. On the carpet.
- O.M.G. It looks like tar. Gag me with a spoon.
- O.M.G. It's only 5:00. Jeremy won't be home for another half hour so that means that I have to clean up this wretched mess by myself. With a three year old assisting.
- O.M.G. What if Jackson tries to touch the poop? I'll just die.
- O.M.G. But I have to touch poop and O.M.G. I'm just gonna die.
Only kidding, but how I wish I wasn't.