Tuesday, January 12, 2010

I've Got It All Figured Out

First of all you must go watch that video. It is genius. A friend shared it on facebook and I just couldn't not pass on all that right wing goodness!

And second of all, I heard some exciting news: Sarah Palin is coming to Fox News! Y'all, I love me some Sarah Palin, and her book, Going Rogue, was really good at showing where she has come from and what she believes. I highly recommend it. Anyways, with Sarah Palin, Sean Hannity, Glenn Beck, Mike Huckabee and so many others, Fox News is officially the best news channel ever! (As if we didn't already know that!)

At first I was like, "Man, does that mean that she isn't considering a run for the Presidency in 2012?" but then I remembered that Mike Huckabee also hasn't ruled out a run for 2012, and since he also has a show on Fox News that I'm probably safe for the time being. Both of them will have a chance to highlight more about who they are and what they believe without all the media lies bias that comes from NBC, ABC, CBS and CNN. When, and if, the time comes for an election bid, then they should have a pretty good following. Seeing as how I love both Palin and Huckabee, I totally think that each of them would stand an amazing chance of changing this country for the better when the 2012 elections roll around.

And so therefore you know that a Huckabee/Palin ticket would just butter my bread! I'm ready to order me a yard sign already and sign up to volunteer for the campaign, because, if you know me at all, you know that I think a Huckabee/Palin ticket would be just about the best.thing.evah!

So here's my lineup for the new administration to take office in 2012:

President: Mike Huckabee
Vice President: Sarah Palin
Chief of Staff: Mitt Romney
Secretary of State: Condoleeza Rice
Treasury Secretary: Dave Ramsey
Communications Director: Rush Limbaugh
Press Secretary: Fred Thompson

That's all I've got figured out so far. I still have to fit in J.C. Watts, Alabama Governor Bob Riley, Laura Ingraham, Rudy Giuliani and a few more, but there are more than enough cabinet and czar positions left to get everything accomplished that I want done. All in all, I think it's a pretty darn good start.

Fox News channel might have to hire more than a few replacements, but we'll cross that bridge when we get there!

5 random thoughts:

Pam said...

Love your dream ticket. I would definitely vote for it!!!!!

Jenny said...

I would sooo vote for the Huckabee/Palin 2012 ticket!!

Esther said...

I'm right there, I'd vote right down the line.

Kristen said...

I love it! And yes, please bring back dear Rudi. I love him!
Count me in!

Jamie said...

This post makes me smile. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...