Friday, April 30, 2010

What Have I Done?

So I finally succeeded in convincing Jeremy to do something that I've been pushing for about a year.

I got him to sign up for Facebook.

In reality he didn't need too much convincing. Once he saw the endless opportunities of reconnecting with high school friends he was sold. Now I'm asking myself, "What have I done?" He's like a mad man with his friend requests, wall posts, status updates and tagging pictures. He's still figuring all the facebook rules of etiquette out, but he's a very fast learner.

I've created a monster.

I guess the upside is that I finally get to show my Facebook friends that I'm married. I've waited long enough...

I give him a week before I'm adding him as a neighbor on Farmville.

4 random thoughts:

trishandwade said...

I tried for months to convince Wade join Facebook....now I NEVER get the computer at home because he has to check his Mafia Wars. Ridiculous. I should've just kept my mouth closed....he didn't really need a Facebook, right? :)

Pam said...

My hubs couldn't care less. So I pass along info about people when I think he needs or might want to know. I don't do FB much myself. Mostly just to see what everybody else is up to.

Jeremy Wade said...

I would leave you a comment but I'm too busy waiting on my "friends" to send a message on facebook.

Rachel said...

LOL! Please just tell him he's not supposed to "poke" people. SOOOO 10 years ago. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...