Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Breakfast of Champions

*Disclaimer* If you are easily grossed out, just keep on moving. Otherwise, consider yourself warned!

Jackson loves to have a bowl of Fruit Loops in the morning before school. This morning he was enjoying his cereal when Jeremy and I heard him sneeze. Now y'all, when Jackson sneezes he has a really bad habit of keeping his mouth shut tightly which makes snot fly out of his nose. This morning was no exception. When we heard the sneeze Jeremy and I both ran to check on him and we found him just as we expected to. Jeremy cleaned him up and after a few more minutes Jackson was finished with breakfast. He then went to Jeremy and said:

Jackson: "Daddy, I finished all my cereal!"
Jeremy: " Good job!"
Jackson: "Well, I finished it all except for that grey piece of cereal."
Jeremy: "Grey cereal?"
Jackson: "Yeah, I didn't eat the grey cereal. I think it was snot."

I'll let you think about that for a second....

As my Dad said, "So it was like breakfast, but it'snot."

2 random thoughts:

Pam said...

I think we can discuss just about anything and not get grossed out after having kids! I've heard sneezing like that is bad for you. But I'm sure he'll grow out of it soon enough. Well he could have eaten it and then TOLD you he ate it. Now which is worse?! LOL

Mom said...

Now let's see -- you told me this story and I said not to blog about. That was not the answer you wanted -- so you told dad the story and, of course, he found humor in this incident -- hence the blog post. Well, this might bite you one day. Things to ponder.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...