Friday, May 21, 2010

Friday Fun

1. What is one really fast, know-by-heart "go-to" meal to fix in a pinch?
Cheesy Chicken Spaghetti: 1 can of Rotel or diced tomatoes, 1 regular size Velveeta Cheese, 1 can of diced chicken (drained), and 1 package of cooked angel hair noodles. Just melt the cheese with the tomatoes and chicken and add the noodles when the cheese sauce is melted completely. It's delicious!

2. What is one item you won't leave home without. (Purse and license do not count.)
Chapstick. I'm addicted.

3. Where is one place you never tire of visiting?
The beach. I love it. We don't have a family trip scheduled for this year, and I guess it's a good thing with the oil spill.

4. Share one factoid of your family's history.
Rumor has it that my Dad's family lineage was traced back to Lady Godiva.

5. Complete this sentence: "Once upon a time I ...."
Once upon a time I only weighed 130lbs.

6. If you could win a one year's supply of anything, what would it be?
Groceries.

7. "One quirky thing you may not know about me is ...."
Just one??? Well, besides my dislike of odd numbers, hatred of pickles and mustard, and my obsession with symmetry which y'all already know about, I also absolutely love to peel sunburned skin.

8. You have one dollar in your pocket. What will you buy?
$1 hot fudge sundae from McDonald's.

9. "One thing that always makes me laugh is ...."
When Jackson pouts, his lower lip sticks out and it just owns me. You can't help but get tickled at him trying so hard to look mad.

10. What is one thing you could do today to help yourself reach a personal goal? Eat less. See number 5.

11. What is one thing you could do today to bless someone else?
I can do the dishes tonight. Jeremy will appreciate that!

12. What is one thing you're looking forward to soon?
Our cruise to the Bahamas. Only 98 more days!!!

2 random thoughts:

Pam said...

Canned chicken rocks! : )

As does chapstick.

And dislike of odd numbers. : )

McCrory Family said...

Plan a beach trip! The gulf is beautiful! Absolutley zero signs of oil. Plus it is deserted and it is like your own private island! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...