Tuesday, May 04, 2010

He's Got Big Dreams

Before bed the other night I was spending a little quiet time with Jackson. I was asking him about his day and what all he had done at school. Sometimes Jackson wants nothing to do with answering questions about the day and he'll say something like, "Why do you keep asking me these things?" He can be very cheeky when he wants to be. I have no idea where he gets it from.

Okay, I confess...he totally gets it from me.

Anyways, on this particular day he was in such a silly, sweet mood and I was loving everything he was sharing with me. After talking for a few minutes I asked him what he wanted to be when he grew up. He sat there for a second before he said, "Hmmm....Let me think..." I waited a few more seconds until he said, "I know! I have a great idea! I could be SuperMan when I grow up!"

I don't know about Superman, but I'm going to do my best to make sure he's a Super Man when he grows up. He's already a Super Kid!

Train a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not turn from it.
Proverbs 22:6

1 random thoughts:

Pam said...

I think he will be a super man when he grows up.. look who his parents are! You have a very sweet boy..even if he's a little cheeky sometimes. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...