Wednesday, May 19, 2010

I'm Just Saying...

Do you ever have those moments where you just wish that you could share exactly what was on your mind? Here's my chance to get a few things out there just to make me feel better.

To the people that decided to put black rubber mulch on the playground at Jackson's preschool: Sigh. You.Are.Killing.Me. It's an endless battle to keep Jackson's clothes clean, not to mention I loathe the fact that Jackson has to have a bath the moment he steps foot in the house. Today he was so dirty from "swimming" in th mulch that I thought I was going to have to rub his skin raw to get him clean again. Thanks!

To the people that build Walmart Supercenters: Why must you make the diaper shelves 6 feet deep? Do you honestly think people have arms that can reach back to the back of the shelves to get the one package of size 3T-4T nighttime pullups? I understand that you want to stock as much merchandise as possible, but perhaps you went a little far in the diaper department.

To the "Sales Associate" at Walmart: If a customer asks you for help reaching the one package of 3T-4T nighttime pull-ups that are all the way on the back wall of the diaper shelf, it does not help if you bring a kiddie version of a broom to try to help. Seriously, I know you are about 16 years old, but come on; the broom was 2 feet long! That doesn't help much on a six foot deep shelf. And while I'm thinking about it, when a customer asks if maybe, just maybe,' you could check the back stockroom to see if there are more pullups back there, it doesn't help when you come back after 15 minutes to tell me that you couldn't find any. I could have climbed on top of that 6 foot deep shelf faster and got that one stinking package left instead of waiting on nothing.

And when you come back after 15 minutes with nothing useful for me, next time bring a regular sized broom back with you to knock the pullups off the shelf so I don't have to ask you to go back to the stock room again.

To myself when waiting on a "slow as Christmas" Sales Associate at Walmart: Try your best to not run over your own pinky toe with the buggy. Because you know that when you do that, you are going to look like an idiot standing in a flamingo pose trying to stop the bleeding. And for future refernce, running over your own pinky toe with a buggy hurts like a son of a gun.

And next time, instead of waiting for the not very helpful sales associate to come back nex time, just walk to the broom section of Walmart and get your own broom. This was brought up to me by my friend Britney and I felt like a moron for not thinking of it myself.

To people in general: Pajamas in public are never appropriate. It's even worse if you are wearing fuzzy slipper. You look ridiculious!

To the lady at Entec this morning: Unless your name is Bella Cullen, displaying your hickey covered neck is just plain trashy.

And to the owners of this gas station that I spotted on the road today: The name of your station is really catchy!
It's completely obvious that we are living life in the heart of the deep South!

Anything you need to get out there?

Have a great day!

3 random thoughts:

Esther said...

Why, oh why, oh why do people think they can wear PJs and slippers to Wal-Mart? Adults? At 1:00 in the afternoon? I've never understood that. GET DRESSED PEOPLE, YOU'RE IN PUBLIC!

Right there with ya!

Pam said...

Wow.. you can really open 'the box' when you bring up The Walmart, can't you?!

I hate it that they put the 2 liters over my head. I have to tip toe to get one down and there are grunting sounds and it just isn't pretty. I've had employees watch me to this as I huff and puff and complain about the way they put them out and how I can never reach them when the front one is gone. And today, after how many months.. an employee showed me this shepherd's hook dealy that I can use to pull one down the chute so I can THEN huff and moan to lift it up and out. GRRR.

I would'a been real mad if we had black tar 'mulch' in the playground. That is just plain stupid. I feel your pain. totally.

Rachel said...

LOL - bad day? :)

I feel your pain, though.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...