Friday, May 14, 2010

TGIF

Since this week has been crazy busy, I thought a little recap and randomness was in order. I'm so glad it's Friday, and I'm really looking forward to some downtime this weekend. Here's what's going on in Wade's World this week:
  • Jeremy caught strep from Jackson earlier this week. I'm still holding my own. For now.

  • Jackson has his mini gymnastics meet tomorrow with the kids from his school with the Flip Factory. Keep your fingers crossed that he will actually participate tomorrow, and we won't have a repeat performance of his stage fright like he showed us on Mother's Day. I'm hopeful, but frankly, I'm not holding my breath.

  • Jeremy, Jackson and I went out for Japanese hibachi last night. It was delicious and I'm so excited about leftovers today!

  • After supper we went to Best Buy to check out computers. Even though I was leaning towards a desktop, after checking out a few varieties I think I found a perfect laptop in our price range. And the best part: it's blue! We may be getting it this weekend.

  • I saw a Port-A-Potty for sale yesterday on the side of a rural highway. I can't be sure, but I'm almost positive it was "used." :)

Have a great weekend!

0 random thoughts:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...