Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Works For Me Wednesday

Have you ever had a case of the hiccups that you can't get rid of? I got the hiccups the other night and they were the painful kind. I thought I was going to die! After a few minutes I tried a remedy from a friend that has worked for Jeremy several times: eat a spoonful of sugar!


It's a little gritty going down, but it works almost instantly! In my case, the hiccups were gone in less than a minute! I don't know what it is about a small spoonful of sugar that will make the hiccups go away, but it has worked for us every time we've tried it.

An easy way of getting rid of the hiccups definitely works for me!

2 random thoughts:

Pam said...

I'll have to try that. I hate the hiccups. They do hurt very badly. And I'd rather eat a spoon of sugar than a lot of other things I could think of. LOL

Goat Gal said...

I am totally trying that next time I have the hiccups! Thanks for the tip!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...