Friday, July 16, 2010

My Very Own Rumination!

Ever since Katherine over at Grass Stains posted a blog about Ruminations on life and linked up their website, I've been hooked. I've done a few blog posts of my own of my favorites, but I've never entered a ruminaton of my own. So y'all guess what? I'm so excited! I just got my very own Rumination published! Go check it out and vote that it's gourmet enough to become a favorite. Because really, being famous on the Internet is just about the same as being famous in real life, just without the annoying paparazzi!

Aaron Karo presents Ruminations.com :: auflag's rumination

Have a great day!

1 random thoughts:

Pam said...

Very cute. No kidding. I hate having to go inside. I always say no receipt. I know I'm buying gas and I don't need another slip of paper to remind me.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...