Friday, July 23, 2010

So I Don't Forget

Because I realize how quickly time is flying, I wanted to make sure that I wrote down a few Jackson related things so I don't forget them. Because y'all, the memory isn't what it used to be. And time? It's a flying! So Jackson, these are for you because your Mom isn't capable of taking the time to scrapbook...
  • I love how Jackson says, "Eye-Ron Man" instead of "Iron Man."

  • I love that Jackson insists on dropping down in the middle of random places and doing a few push ups because he "needs to do his extersizing!"

  • I love that Jackson goes into Jeremy's bathroom drawer and helps himself to Jeremy's "odorant" before we leave the house.

  • I love that Jackson has been running around the house in his underwear playing soldiers. I keep asking him why he doesn't have his clothes on and he says it's because he's fighting Pharaoh. I'm not quite sure what he's talking about, but a kiddo wearing nothing but tighty whities is just nothing but cuteness, regardless of his reasoning!

  • I love that Jackson has inherited my hatred of pickles and mustard!

  • And I love that for the past few weeks Jackson has asked me at least 87 times a day, "Am I 4 yet?" Because before I know it, he will be, and I'm just enjoying every second of time with my favorite little man!

0 random thoughts:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...