Tuesday, July 06, 2010

To Infinity and Beyond.....And a Total Eclipse of the Heart

We took Jackson to see his first full length movie the other night when we went with some friends, Britney, Adam and Layton, as well as Jackson's Nana, to go see Toy Story 3. This was Jackson and Layton's first movie, and both of the boys did great! Jackson's only issue was that he wanted to leave the movie after 5 minutes to go back to the arcade! The movie was wonderful, and ya'll, I totally cried! Jeremy and I both agree that it was better than Toy Story 1 and 2, so for a sequel that's pretty amazing! I would totally recommend it!

Jackson spotted the 3 and got so exited!

He's.So.Excited.

The Wade's!

Loving some popcorn.....

Sitting with Daddy was better than sitting alone!

Jackson and Layton in the arcade

Buzz and Woody!

Jackson and Nana

Say goodnight!

And since the stars aligned and Jeremy and I both had Monday off, we decided to watch Eclipse. We both love the books and we were excited to see the next installment in the movie series. If you haven't seen it yet, you HAVE to go. It was so good, and it got both of us so excited to see Breaking Dawn when it comes out!

And y'all, just so you know, I'm totally Team Edward when reading the books....

But I'm Team Jacob at the movies!

Have a great day!

4 random thoughts:

Samantha said...

A. I can't wait to see Toy Story 3. 1 & 2 are my favorite childhood movies.

B. I haven't seen Eclipse yet. :( I am waiting until the crowds die down. The "diehards" who squeal, ooh and ahh everytime Jacob takes off his shirt irk me a wee bit.

C. Did Jeremy read the books on his own, or did you have to coerce him? John will see the movies with me, but I don't think he'll read the books anytime soon!

Brandi said...

Where you stand on the teams pretty accurately sums me up as well. That version of Jacob is just so pretty!

Esther said...

Jeremy likes the books?????? You're so lucky. My husband won't come within 10 feet of them. All Hail Team Jacob!

Pam said...

We said we'd go see TS3 right when it came out, but we find ourselves dragging our feet. I'm dreading it a little just b/c there are such intense memories there already, since we watched TS2 a billion times during Bub's treatment. But I guess I just need to get me a box of Kleenex and put my big girl undies on and go for it! : )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...